The Lean Design Studio is your online platform for Work Flow and Material Flow implementation programs, and for access to advanced courses and Lean tools. Here’s what is included:
- The START and EXPLORE sections are a collection of documents, videos and audio presentations on basic and advanced Lean topics like sequencing, using buffers, and making full use of the simulation modeling tool.
- The LEARN section includes introductory and full courses on the subjects of Mixed Model Line Design and Mixed Model Material Management. You also have the option of pursuing a certification in these topics.
- The SIMULATE section gives to access to a discrete-event simulation modeling tool. Test your designs before implementing them!
- The STREAM and LINKED implementation programs. Access to these programs gives you full access to the entire platform.
- The HEAL or HOSPITAL section is new, and includes content developed specifically for our Lean Hospital programs.
- The FORUM menu option is used to post questions by category or report bugs.